CD opname Lorca Music


Heb net de opname van 'Lorca Music' voor solo-cello van de amerikaanse componist Geoffrey Gordon op gestuurd naar hem en... hij was wel erg enthousiast ! In de herfst komt de CD uit in de VS.-------------------------------------------------------------- Dear Wouter and Michel, Just a quick note (because I am late for a rehearsal!) to say I was able to download the file this morning and I just listened to it. It is BRILLIANT! Well done! Wouter, this is the best performance of this piece I have ever heard—and I’ve heard hundreds of performances of Lorca! It is superb, expressive, beautiful tone and ideal phrasing. I cannot wait to get this on a CD! And Michel, the sound is wonderful, too. Beautiful job recording the cello! It sounds rich and resonant and the room sound is perfect. I will take you up on your offer of a 24 bit resolution file, when the time comes (we may need to boost the level just a fraction or two). As we get closer to the realization of the CD, I will be in touch regarding the possibility of compiling and mastering the full recording. That might be a great idea …. Thanks again to both of you! Bravi! Cheers, ---Geoffrey

Reacties

Een reactie posten

Populaire posts van deze blog

'Just For One' Wouter Mijnders in HET JAGTHUIS